Birdies for Charity
Another Child Foundation is excited to be selected as a charity to participate in the 2017 John Deere Classic Birdies for Charity program.
If you take part, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of at-risk children and become
eligible to win a two year lease on a 2017 Lexus NX or many other fantastic prizes! 100% of your donation goes to Another Child Foundation. In addition, the Birdies for Charity Fund will donate a minimum 5% of your donation amount to ACF. Sign up now!
Here’s how it works
- You can simply fill out the Birdies for Charity e-form below or you can request an official pledge card by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at (815) 303- 1725. Once we receive your request, we will mail you an official pledge card.
- Fill out the on-line pledge form below or the mailed pledge card completely and indicate on the pledge form if you want to donate in one of two ways:
- Give a one-time flat donation.
- Give a specific amount for every birdie made during the 2017 John Deere Classic.
- To be eligible to win prizes, you need to guess the total number of birdies that will be made during the 2017 John Deere Classic.
- If you requested the official pledge card by mail you need to mail the pledge form back to Another Child Foundation. We’ll provide a self-addressed stamped envelope with your pledge card.
- When the tournament is over, you’ll receive an invoice from Birdies for Charity requesting payment. You’ll send your payment to Birdies for Charity. Birdies for Charity sends a check to ACF.
Some Things to Note
- The minimum pledge is $0.01 or one cent. Last year there were over 2,000 birdies so if someone pledged one-cent last year, they would be agreeing to donate $20.
- If you are interested in donating a minimum of $1,500, please contact us. The Birdies for Charity Partner Program has some thank-you gifts for your generosity.
- If you plan to guess the total number of birdies, you are guessing the total number of birdies made by Tour Pros during the tournament, Wednesday through Sunday.
- The Grand Prize for correctly guessing the number of birdies is a two year lease on a 2017 Lexus NX.
By clicking the submit button and entering this contest, you give permission for Another Child Foundation to send you correspondence about this event and other updates about its ministries.